The Pennsylvania State Association of Township Supervisors (PSATS) reserves the right to reject job postings that are not bona-fide recruitment ads or that for any other reason we consider not in the best interest of PSATS.
Without limiting PSATS's Terms of Agreement, PSATS does not permit any of the following:
- Any job posting that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- Any job posting that requires U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residence in the U.S. as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract.
- The use of any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job.
- Any job posting involving any franchise, pyramid scheme, ""club membership"", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement; OR
- Any job posting involving any other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings are permissible), or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
If you post any prohibited job posting, PSATS will remove such posting and no refund will be given.